Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Hello Fall

A few weeks ago, when DJ had an away football game, I drug out all of our fall decor and got to decorating our house. 

I love decorating for each of the seasons. There's just something about making your home festive and cozy. 
Our little kitchen nook..... I always save this space just for the girls, and make sure that it's fun for them! I purchased the banner at Target last year, and found the spider and ghost canisters at a little store in Arkansas. When Megan was little, we made the ghost footprint canvas, and I need to do something else to include Adalyn. My mom gave me her jack-o-lantern tea set last year, and I added a fun spray of leaves and spiders. And of course, I added paper straws. Paper straws just make me happy. 
Over in the dining room.... 
I filled our wooden tray with little pumpkins, lots of flowers and leaves, and pilgrims. 


Our sideboard in the living room, has photos, little pumpkin trays, and I added our tier stand and filled it with fall goodies. 
My grandmother gave me these pilgrims from her fall decor, and they mean even more now that she's gone. 
I added this fall bouquet on an end table, and two wooden pumpkins, along with a candle. 
In the entry way, I filled a lantern with pumpkins, added a dish of pumpkins, another candle, a little squirrel, a wooden frame, and another pumpkin. I wanted layers and texture. 
I sprinkled pheasant feathers throughout all of the arrangements. 

I didn't want to set pumpkins outside yet, so these are by our entry table. I may put them outside by the door, but for now, they're inside. 
I had the hardest time figuring out what to put on our coffee table. I opted for another arrangement, a pumpkin dish, and our Bible verse cards. And then I put the girls trick-or-treat buckets under the table, so they're sort of out of the way. 
I love having the little touches of fall in my home. 

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your home last weekend full of fall decor and full of love!! Thank you for letting bunk in Megan's purple room!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little kitchen corner of décor is so fun and cute! I love your tiered stand, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the touches of fall you have throughout your home!

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete