Happy Monday! I hope your weekend was relaxing and you're ready to tackle the week ahead! I know I'm looking forward to a shorter work week ahead!
I'm back recapping our weekend camping trip to Hot Springs, and we're picking up on a Sunday afternoon where we went to the.......
Mid America Science Museum!!!!
I remember having a field trip here as a kid, and y'all, this museum did not disappoint. We had the best time. The girls were exploring everything they could and we laughed a ton! The price point was great too and if you're in the area, I would 100% recommend going!
There were so many hands on activities there. The girls explored as much as they could.
This water area took up two floors. Here we are at the top. They played here forever!
We explored rocks and minerals of Arkansas which was perfect since we studied them in homeschooling this year, and then there was a space walk which was right up Megan's alley.
Can we just take a minute and appreciate Adalyn right now. This was 100% how she wanted to take her picture and I am cracking up.
There were creative stations, and even an area where we could all shock each other. The girls got a kick out of surprising us with a shock, and then we all held hands to see how many of us could feel it!
Adalyn made a crown for me, and one for DJ.
And then we ended up at the two story water station again, but on the bottom this time. The girls lined up all of the balls, and watched them shoot up in to the air. They stayed here until we dragged them away so we could play outside.
There was a gigantic net and the girls loved running around on it! I even got out there too!
We eventually decided to call it day, but we had to hula hoop before we left!
We went on a dinosaur walk when we were there and then took a picture with T-Rex as we were leaving.
And one of the girls picked me a bouquet of bunny rabbit flowers! Do you see the little bunny faces in them?
We went back to the campground, and the girls played at the playground. Megan took this picture of Adalyn and again, I'm cracking up! I'm not sure what got in to her that day, but she was a hoot!
We had DJ's college roommate and his family come over on Sunday evening, and the girls loved playing with their boys! The rain stayed away most of the day, but while they were visiting, it down poured, and we somehow fit 10 people in our camper!
Monday morning, all of the girls piled in with Gee and Papaw for our drive back to their house where we dropped off the camper, and then headed north to DJ's parents!












No comments:
Post a Comment