Happy Tuesday friends!!
I ended up taking a few days off from blogging for some Spring Break travels last week, and definitely needed yesterday to recover too!
Today, I'm sharing our first half of Spring Break, and then Wednesday it's What's Up Wednesday, and then, I'll share the 2nd part of our Spring Break on Thursday!
It's going to be a busy week! Let's jump right in!
Our Spring Break Sunday left us feeling green since it was St. Patrick's Day. We went to church, and then headed to The Domain to eat Mexican food. The girls finished up their meals with ice cream cones.
Addy and Megan take a baby doll with us, almost everywhere and try to convince people it's their little sister.
I sure do love these two.... my big, and my little.
Addy and I were booth buddies.
And that ice cream was the perfect way to finish off their meals!
Sunday night, the girls stayed up late and watched a movie, and they all slept on the big sofa upstairs. Can you see Adalyn in the middle?
I had to work the first two days of Spring Break, but DJ was off, so he stayed home with the girls. Monday afternoon, I met them at the park.
And then we went on a bike ride, picked flowers, and had a snack outside. It was a gorgeous afternoon!
Megan picked flowers for her Gee and wrote her a poem.
Tuesday, I went to work, and then came home to get Megan to gymnastics. After her class, we went to the Texas/Arkansas baseball game.
So far, we've enjoyed Texas football, women's basketball, and baseball.... DJ and Gretchen hit up a softball game too this year.
All in our seats, and ready to cheer on the horns!
Except, we had this Razorback fan next to us!
Laura and I met in college, and she's been one of my best friends every since. She was maid of honor in my wedding, and I was a bridesmaid in hers. She and her mom, came down to Austin, and had a little Texas road trip. Sadly, they're Razorback fans, but we had fun nagging each other during the game.
Just a girl and some peanuts.
When the bases are loaded for the Razorbacks, everyone puts on these beer mug hats. Laura's mom was kind enough to bring two, and the girls thought it was hilarious to wear them.
This girl, just read most of the time.
The hogs won the game, and we went home a little sad, but with full hearts since we were able to see Laura and her mom. I'll tell ya, moving away from friends and family is hard, but it always feels like a little piece of home when they're able to come and visit.
See y'all back here tomorrow, and I'll share a little bit of What's Up!
No comments:
Post a Comment