Well, ready or not, here we go!! Texas football kicks off this weekend against ULL and we are ready for it we’ll, as ready as we could be
A few weeks ago, Adalyn and I were finally able to make it out to a practice and a few thousand were there too because it was an open scrimmage game.
Turns out, Adalyns a bigger fan than I thought she was. I told her we would be missing the Texas OU game and she was not happy! Megan has a meet that weekend and I had already decided not to go because I’m a wee bit superstitious. She said that her dad could take her and she’d just hang in the press box!
And, just like every other season, we’ve decked the halls football style.
My burnt orange pillows are from At Home
Football pillow was TJ Max.
The dining table got a little burnt orange sprinkled on it as well. We are ready for pizza nights and away football games.
I add all of our Texas things and even spray painted the urn (which was red) a burnt orange color. Toss in some footballs, a Hook ‘Em, our coasters, and we are ready to go!
And I’m trying to get in the spirit and do a better job at supporting DJs students! I do a decent job pre season, and then life takes over and they don’t get as many treats as the season continues. This year, I’m vowing to do better.
We filled the cutest cups with candy, pens, sticky notes, hand sanitizer, lip balm, and candy for them.
Then one week we baked brownies!
This week, I’m baking peanut butter cookies to send in!
Here’s to year 17 of this college football life.








No comments:
Post a Comment