Friday, February 1, 2019

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends! I hope you're staying warm!!! I mean, it's been cold here in Texas, but not like the rest of the country and I'm so freaking thankful that we don't live in Indiana anymore! In fact, it was 8 years ago this week that we moved from Indiana to Oklahoma, and now, here we are in Texas. 

Life of a football family. 

Anyway, I'm linking up and sharing my Friday Favorites today! And, like usual, my favorites are just a random assortment of different things.  
First up, you should know that I'm not a coffee drinker. It's too complicated. I also don't drink tea. I literally drink juice, milk, water, and wine. 

But...... I needed a warm drink the other day and just happened to have some cappuccino in the house (we have it on hand for when company visits) and I fixed myself a cup, and y'all, it was good! 

I mean, soaking up a few minutes of quiet with a hot drink. Now, that's a favorite!  
A few weeks ago, DJ was in Las Vegas for a football convention, so we had a girls night. We brought out all the oils, and I let each girl choose two oils to make their own perfume roller bottle. 
Megan chose these :)
Gretchen chose Rose and Lavender. 

Afterwards, we painted nails, did a face mask, and watched a movie.  
We had Gretchen's Harry Potter birthday sleepover last week, and these girls are definitely new favorite friends !
Gretchen participated in her schools Geography Bee on Monday. Out of all the 4th and 5th graders, they selected the 10 highest performing students (from a test they were all given) and Gretchen was one of the top 10!
She came in 3rd place and we were SO proud of her! 

She was disappointed in herself and had been crying, but you guys, she was a total rockstar! 
I have been loving sharing Bible versus on Instagram lately! You can typically find them in my stories, so be sure to follow me while I share a few of my favorites !
Tuesday afternoon, I ran a few errands with this favorite little girl. 
And then the girls had their 100th day of school on Wednesday, so we attempted to dress like 100 year old women. 

And y'all, I'm never prepared for these types of days. 
Another favorite- cozy yoga pants, a soft tee, and a scarf. 

#itscold 

That's it for my favorites today!!! 

I hope y'all will join me back here next week!

XO

1 comment:

  1. Oh to be able to function without coffee or tea is a dream! No one needs to be around me if I don't have my morning coffee lol!
    I love the perfume idea and the rose/lavender sounds right up my ally.
    I've been living in yoga pants and tshirts this week YOLO lol
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete