Thursday, May 21, 2009

Batter Up!













DJ and I are taking Gretchen to her 2nd Cubs game! We just bought our tickets, so now we have to get prepared. DJ told me that I had to get a Cubs shirt; every other time we've gone I've just worn red or blue. Last year we bought Gretchen a "My 1st Cubs" t-shirt, but this year she is getting a Cubs pillow case dress and I've made her a Cubs hair bow. Her dress will be red, with baseball fabric at the bottom, and "Cubs" will be monogrammed. I just finished her bow, and couldn't wait to post pictures!
I'm going to offer baseball themed hair bows on the website. You can choose your favorite team and colors. It can be as large and over-the-top as you'd want or as small and simple as you'd like. You can choose just a simple boutique bow with baseball ribbon, or you can add colors and accent pieces.... it's all up to you! I love creating custom pieces, and the football hair bows went over very well last fall, so I wanted to try it again with baseball bows! Plus, your husband will be thrilled that you thought of his favorite baseball team, and even more thrilled that his little girl is a fan too!

View from top and side, baseball center, ball and glove piece on blue loop

Red and Blue Stars on loop


Other side view "win" flag and bat

















No comments:

Post a Comment