Monday, August 31, 2009

Dear Michael,

Yesterday I had a forms response from my website from Michael Swan. His telephone # registered immediately b/c it's a 501 area code- which means, he's from Arkansas. However, when I replied, the email did not go through. Something about an invalid e-mail address. So, Michael, if you read this- I did try to respond, I just didn't try to call. For one, because I was, and my husband was, a little paranoid. It's not that often that a man completes a form response on hair bows. But, in answer to your question:

I can use an alligator clip. Actually, I use those most. Alligator clips hold fine hair and work best for younger girls. I can also add a non-slip gripper at no extra charge. Grippers help the clip hold the hair mor firmly in place.

So, if you read this- get back with me! Your e-mail address just wasn't valid. Oh, and I attempted to find you on facebook- but there are many Michael/Mike Swan's. Someone did tell me that we went to the same high school? Forgive me for not remembering if that is true! It's been 10 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment