Tina, the designer, has been making jewelry and venturing in other businesses since September 2010. She is also hosting her very first design show this weekend in Scottsdale, Az! When you visit her Etsy page, you'll fall in love with some of these pieces:
I have been eyeing this ring for weeks now! And, i'm trying to find a way to convince DJ that I need this! I know Valentine's is right around the corner, but I think it would be perfect for Mother's day (both of my girls' names have the meaning of pearl) The ring features a Swarovski pearl that is just stunning! And, it's a steal at $22.00
The Natalie necklace features a 34 mm crystal bermuda blue swarovski teardrop pendant. I love that it can be worn at an elegant cocktail party or with jeans and a simple tank.
She also makes custom hand stamped jewelry! You can order this piece with your children's name, your spouses' name, or send it to the grandparents with their grandchildren's names! This hand stamped piece also features two swarovski crystals. Aren't you falling in love?
Tina has given you the opportunity to WIN a piece of her very own jewelry!
You can win this adorable hand wrapped pea pod necklace! It features a light green and mauve swarovski crystal pearls. There's even a little tendril to make this piece that much cuter! Just keep reading to find out how to win!If you make a purchase, please know that your order will be shipped within 5-7 business days, unless you have ordered a custom designed piece. Every jewelry piece is shipped via USPS ground/first class in a bubble wrapped envelope marked with fragile. And, your order comes ready for gift giving in a complimentary gift box!
Tina has also offered a discount to anyone that makes a purchase after reading this blog post! To receive 25% off simply use the code: CUST 25 at checkout.
Okay, I know you're ready to find out how to win the beautiful pea pod necklace!
Required: Head on over to J. Pogo Designs Etsy store and leave me a comment with your favorite piece as well as your email address! (This must be done before any other entries!)
~ Let me know who you will give the necklace to, or if you plan on keeping it for yourself!
~ Follow HPA's blog via google friend connect. Leave me a comment letting me know you're following!
~ "Like" J. Pogo Designs on Facebook.
~ "Like" Honey Pie Accessories on Facebook.
The giveaway will end at midnight Valentine's night (February 14). The winner will be announced on February 15. The winner will be contacted via email and will have 24 hours to respond with their shipping address or another winner will be chosen. Please leave 1 comment for each entry, so if you complete each entry, you should have 5 separate comments!
I can't wait to see who will win this piece! And, just so you know, i'm super jealous!
I would give it to my best friend, Jenia! She has to little ones, so it would be perfect for her.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteI "like" HPA on fb!
ReplyDeleteI like J Pogo on fb!
ReplyDeleteI love the pea pod necklace for THREE! It's hard to find more than 2 peas in the pod necklaces. My email is lacyhope@yahoo.com.....sorry I did the entries backwards. :/
ReplyDeleteI would love to give one to my mom, she has had a really tough year and deserves to be treasured!
ReplyDeleteI Love the pea pod necklace and would KEEP it for myself ...he he he
ReplyDeleteunique@centurytel.net
Dianna Welte
I liked HPA on FB
ReplyDeleteI liked J.Pogo Designs on FB...I would also follow this blog if I knew how to! LOL
ReplyDeleteThe 2 pea peapod is my fav necklace. My fav piece though are the Elizabeth earrings, which are named after my daughter!
ReplyDeleteI think I would keep the necklace. I really love the design and think it would be a nice addition to any outfit.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower
ReplyDeleteI already "like" HPA on fb
ReplyDeleteI already "like" J Pogo on fb
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite J Pogo item is the Autumn Drop earrings. They are so gorgeous in the light. If I won the peapod, I would give it to my SIL who is such an inspirational mom of three. I already follow both of you on FB and now I follow your blog! natalie.wittle@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI love this jewelry. Like the pea pod necklace the best and would keep it myself for my two little pea pods :). lydgiaquinn@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Designs!
ReplyDeleteCute necklace!!! I also like the hungergame copper necklace! I would keep it for myself ;) hehe
ReplyDeleteAlif2006@hotmail.com
My favorite item is the Hungergame Copper necklace. beautiful! I would keeep the pea n a pod necklace for myself.
ReplyDeleteAlif2006@hotmail.com
i follow you both on Fb.
I just purchased 2 necklaces from her, so I think if I win I will give a necklace to my aunt. My cousin was killed 4 years ago on February 18th, 2008. I think a necklace with 2 pea pods would be a nice way to make that hard day a little bit less hard.
ReplyDeleteI am now following using Google connect :)
ReplyDeleteAlready a fan of J. Pogo on Facebook :) (under jessica claire clark)
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm a new fan of Honey Pie Accessories on Facebook. Thans for the awesome giveaway!
ReplyDeleteOh and I just realized I left my first comment in the wrong place. My favorite piece is the sterling silver custom pea pod necklace (the first one featured on the home page). I love the colors and that you can add little pieces with a letter, it would be perfect for my three boys. :)
ReplyDeleteMy e-mail is cycphotography@yahoo.com