Hey guys! I'm back for Wardrobe Wednesday!!!
Twice a month, I share my favorite picks to add to your closet! This week, I thought I would feature 5 of my favorite finds that are all less than $50.00! Because let's face it, some of us are on a budget!
First up, Hue leggings. I bought my first pair a few years ago, and they're still holding up nicely! I love the ultrawide waistband, because it doesn't roll over. I often wear my leggings to work when I'm wanting to feel comfy and a bit cozy! Of course, leggings pair nicely with tunics and dresses too! These leggings are just $38.00!
This gingham shirt is available in black and red. I love a classic button up in the fall and this piece is easy to transition into winter and spring! And psst, it's under $50.00!
I absolutely adore this lace dress from Free People! It would be perfect for any of our football events that we'll have coming up toward the end of season. The back is to die for, with it's keyhole and button closure. This dress is vintage inspired, with a modern twist.
I haven't owned a poncho in a very long time, but I'm quickly becoming a fan of them again. I love the length of this one, plus you could wear it on a cozy weekend, or dress it up with slacks to make it work appropriate. What about y'all? Are you a fan of the poncho trend?
And finally, for our 5 under $50.00, I'm sharing this dress from Lush! It's available in black, olive, sailor blue, and winetasting! Personally, I'm interested in grabbing the sailor blue, because it would be bowl-game appropriate! And, I know what you're thinking.... winter is coming, and you're telling me to buy a dress.... and yes, I'm telling you to buy it! Because, it's great for holiday parties, date nights, and it would look adorable with a fur vest paired over it! (This vest is under $50.00!) Grab this dress in the blue or wine color and you'll be able to transition it throughout all seasons!
Woohoo! 5 new pieces to add to your closet for less than $50.00!!!!
Which one is your favorite?





Did you find that your leggings stretched out a lot? The website says to order 1 size down.
ReplyDeleteHi Steph! I don't feel like my leggings have stretched and I've had them for several years! I'm pretty sure mine are a size medium!
DeleteLove those dresses! Perfect for the holidays!
ReplyDelete