Monday, April 10, 2017

What We're Watching

At the end of a long day, there's not much better than crashing on the couch (with DJ) and settling in to our favorite t.v. shows! 

Here's a round up of what we're watching!
Wednesday nights, our favorite is still Criminal Minds. With Spencer in prison, the episodes have two plot lines, which keeps it interesting! 
I've been watching Parenthood on Netflix since the fall, and I'm down to three episodes left. I'm in denial that it's ending..... Parenthood is one of the shoes that I think could totally stand the test of time. It's easy to relate to the characters. I feel like I know them. Like, they could be any of our neighbors. 
I first found When Calls the Heart on Netflix, and watched all of the seasons last spring. It's back on Hallmark on Sunday nights, and I enjoy the wholesomeness of the show. Although the relationship between Jack and Elizabeth is agonizing, because I just want to shout "Hurry Up and Get Married Already", I enjoy the crawling in to bed early on a Sunday to tune in. 
And, I'm ready for This is Us to come back. I haven't caught it in a few weeks, so I think that it's on a mid-season break, but I sure do miss this show! 
I have a love/hate relationship with Grey's Anatomy. I loved the early years of Grey's. And then it went downhill for a while, but I've enjoyed this season again. It's pulling at the heartstrings and the writer's are working hard to bring it back to what it once was. 

Okay, so, we totally need some new shows! Because we've been watching these for years!!!

What are some of your favorites?



No comments:

Post a Comment