Friday, March 2, 2018

Friday Favorites: Cookies & Crazy.

Happy Friday friends! This week flew by, and I'm so thankful for that, because last week was crazy slow! We're looking forward to the weekend, and all that March has in store for us! Spoiler alert- we are going to be busy!!! 
I'm linking up today with Andrea, Erika, and Narci for Friday Favorites, and sharing a random assortments of favorites for y'all today! 
Popcorn and movie nights are definitely a favorite around here! Last Friday, I was out of town for a continuing education conference, and I came home to already ordered pizza, and then we decided to watch a movie. 
I also baked cookies. 
#craving
This girl and her love for hanging out is my favorite. Sunday morning before church, she hung out with me while I was getting ready. 
Fortune cookies are a favorite! 
Monday morning, I had two of my favorite girls in my bed! They did not want to wake up and get ready for the day! (Neither did I!)
Monday afternoon, the little girls and I headed to get cookies while big sister was in speech. Sunny days and cookies are our favorites! 

After speech, we headed to gymnastics. Megan is making so much progress, and we're looking in to putting her in to competitive gymnastics! 
And then it was time for basketball! The girls have had so much fun playing this season! 
This week in speech therapy, we did one of my favorite activities! We made Cat in the Hat hats! Each of the kids colored their hats, and then we wrote target articulation words on them. 
Applegate Farms has my favorite breakfast sausage y'all! Go get yourself some! 
Adalyn had Wacky Wednesday at school this week, and she wanted to dress as her favorite princess- Belle. 
And then Megan decided she wanted to make her own hats after school. She made Abraham Lincoln's. 
And then she made a Cat in the Hat hat. 
After school on Thursday, Megan and I went to get our hair cut. She had enough to donate, so we're donating it to our favorite organization. Pantene's Beautiful Lengths. 

And her short hair is now my favorite! 
And yesterday, my favorite essential oil company updated their Premium Starter Kit with my favorite diffuser! The starter kit now comes with a Dessert Mist Diffuser  which runs for up to 10 hours. It also changes colors and it’s beautiful. This diffuser functions as a humidifier and atomizer.
Starter kits also have 11 essential oils, and now they have Raven, and Citrus Fresh, as well as a sample of Thieves cleaner!!!
Raven is a dream for all things respiratory. It’s a blend of Peppermint, Eucalyptus Radiata, and other essential oils.
Citrus Fresh is a blend of orange, tangerine, grapefruit, lemon, and mandarin oils with a hint of spearmint! I use this in a carpet refresher or on wool dryer balls!
When you grab tour kit today through Saturday, you’ll also receive a $25.00 account credit to use on anything on Young Livings website!
To get started head here. 

And don't forget, you can follow along with all the fun over on my Instagram! 

Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment