Monday, May 6, 2019

Top Golf

Well friends, May just got started and it's already been a hectic month! I totally went MIA on the blog because I just didn't have a ton of time to sit down and write. Gretchen's been busy with tech rehearsals for her play; Megan's been busy with gymnastics; work for me was busy this week and even though it's not football season, DJ's been busy getting his office and moved and doing all the other things! Addy's just been along for the ride! Ha! 
Gretchen came home from school on Thursday with not one, but TWO lost teeth! I don't even think we realized they were loose! 

Addy lost a tooth a few weeks ago, then Gretchen, and Megan's just lost one too! The tooth fairy should just move in with us!....... Oh, wait..... 
Last Thursday evening, we took DJ's video staff and students to Top Golf as an end of the year celebration. We have tried to do this the last several years, and some years, we're able to get something scheduled and other years, we aren't able to, but it's always our goal to get the staff and students together outside of football and let them know that we are so appreciative of all they do! 

It's because of them, that DJ has been able to make it to a few of the girls events throughout the year, or leave work a little early to help me shuffle the girls to event to event. We are so thankful for them and their dedication! 
I mean, this guy loves golf, but doesn't get to actually play as much as he'd like.
She loves to throw the "hook 'em" anytime she can! 
The girls had a blast! We rented two bays, and had a ton of food! 
I love this guy and his dedication to his job!
And again, he couldn't do what he does without these people! 
Thank you to the best staff in college football video! 

(Psst- I say that every year, because we have been so blessed with everyone that has worked with DJ throughout the years! I keep up with many of his former female students and he keeps up with others, and it's been such a journey to see them move on to working on football themselves or getting other jobs, getting married, having families... we are just so appreciative of all of them!)


No comments:

Post a Comment