Monday, August 31, 2020

August Young Living Order

Each month, we place an order from Young Living that arrives right on our doorstep! I love that it saves me a trip to Target or a million different stores, and I'm no longer wasting time in store aisles reading ingredient labels. 

Here's what I ordered this month: 
Thyme Vitality was free, and I ordered a new blush color. When Young Living released make up a few years ago, I was pumped because finding truly clean makeup had been super hard for me. 
These three oils were free for helping friends enroll with starter kits last month! I'm so thankful for all of my friends that trust me to help them get started with Young Living. 
Gretchen and I are obsessed with these vitality drops. The grapefruit/bergamot is my favorite, but she really loves the lavender/lemonade. I ordered a 3 pack in June and we went through them SO fast! Just by adding a drop in our water, makes us drink so much more water, and they're pumped full of electrolytes, so they're perfect for the hot Summer days! 
I haven't been to the doctor to confirm, but I was talking to a friend about how tired I had been feeling, and she asked if my thyroid was sluggish. After hearing all of my symptoms, she told me that I needed to take a thyroid supplement and suggested one from Amazon. I ordered it and immediately started taking it when it arrived, and y'all, I've felt a huge difference in my energy levels. Where I use to want to crash early in the evenings, there are some nights, where I still have a ton of energy at 10 pm. Anyway, I realized that Young Living had a thyroid supplement too, so I ordered this one to try. 
I ordered DJ a small bottle of his body wash to keep in his locker at work. 
And his shave cream. 
I started using Young Living's Bloom skincare line in June, and I've seen a huge difference! I still have plenty of step 2 and 3, but I needed more face wash, so I was able to order it. 
Young Living released a liquid foundation in June, but I've used their powder for years. I am currently using the liquid, but I like to have the powder foundation on hand for quick touch ups. 
Oh friend. The Unwind supplement has been a game changer for Gretchen and Megan. Both of them take a while for their minds to settle down before bed, and this supplement has been a huge help! It contains magnesium and essential oils, and it taste similar to grape bubblegum in my opinion, but it's a watermelon flavor..... anyway, it helps them fall asleep and stay asleep! I've even taken it a few times and I sleep SO hard when I've used it. 
All of these goodies were free this month, and I can't wait to incorporate them in to our dishes!

To grab your own starter kit of oils and become a member, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment