Thursday, December 10, 2020

December Freebies

Each month, Young Living spoils us with freebies and products! It's always exciting to see what they're giving away each month with qualifying orders! In fact, I often buy products we use, and then use the free oils they send :) My monthly order often consists of shampoo, body wash, makeup, supplements, or Thieves cleaner. 
This month, three of my favorite oils are free and the cutest ceramic diffuser, plus 100 pv ($) orders ship free! 
Northern Lights Black Spruce (NLBS) is one of my all time favorite oils. I love diffusing it with orange and peppermint or peppermint and davana. It's a tree oil so it has a forest-y smell, and it's great at moisturizing your skin or helping you to relax and unwind. It's one of my go-to oils in the winter time. 
Breathe Again is free with 190 pv orders and comes in a 15 mL! This oil is perfect to diffuse when you're feeling stuffy. It's similar to RC or Raven, which comes in the starter kit and contains Eucalyptus oils. You can also make a chest rub with Breathe Again by diluting it with coconut oil. I love adding a few drops to my shower floor in the morning to help me wake up, or applying it topically before I go for a run. It's a wonderful oil to have on hand in the cold winter months! 
This month, a 15 mL oil Frankincense is free! I love when I can grab this oil free, because it typically runs about $75.00. Frankincense is amazing on your skin. I use this oil in my glow roller blend or apply a drop to my face each night. It's also great to diffuse when you're wanting to relax and unwind, and I think it would be wonderful paired with NLBS in the evenings! This is an oil with benefits you should google, because I can't go in to all of them here! 
Okay, how adorable is this diffuser?! It has a little ceramic tile that you can directly drop oil on, and it would be great to have a long in your car. It would also be adorable on a bathroom counter top, side table, or in the kitchen. I also think you can hide it in your Christmas greenery with a drop of NLBS for a tree smell! The uses are endless! 
Eeep! Last week, Young Living released a brand new eye shadow palette! Their makeup is the only brand that I trust with clean ingredients. They've gone above and beyond other companies to remove ingredients that aren't safe for us.
I mean, look at how gorgeous the colors are! I know one girl that is getting this in her stocking. #hinthint
Along with the eye shadow, these oils came back!!!

White Light is a blend of tree oils that smells like a forest on a snowy day. I actually diffused this blend the other day with peppermint and my house felt so cozy! 

Excite is another oil that is back! It's a blend of Jade Lemon and Tangerine with Black Pepper and NLBS. When diffused, it gives us feelings of energy and excitement. 

And finally, Evergreen Essence is back! It's like walking through the forest and smells so good. I've made a room spray with this and spray it directly on our Christmas tree for a cozy feeling, or I diffuse it with orange. If you're like me and you have a fake Christmas tree- you need Evergreen Essence! 
Alright, let's chat about the Little Oiler roll ons! These were released in September and we bought them all right away. They're diluted so they're safe for kids, and my kids are actually using oils more now because they can easily spot these and know exactly how to use them and what for. Adalyn woke up yesterday with a stuffy nose and immediately asked for Snifflease. Anytime their tummies hurt, we apply tummygize. You can grab these rollers individually, or order the kids starter kit where you'll get the oil version! 
In December, when you order a starter kit from me you can choose from 1 of 2 gifts... either a set of rollers or a rainbow oil holder. You'll also receive roller blend cards, a few samples, and access to our oil education group. 
And, if you're one of my personally enrolled, you have a chance to win a set of roller bottles too when you place a 100 pv order!

What freebie are you most excited about?

No comments:

Post a Comment