Tuesday, July 20, 2021

YL Lately

We are still using and loving our products from Young Living over here. 

I have friends ask me for product recommendations, because they're realizing that the products they thought were safe and clean, actually aren't. I am always more than willing to share with you products that I love that we've found that work for our family. Some of them are from Young Living, and sometimes, some aren't, but I want you to know I'll always be honest and transparent with you! I have an entire facebook group dedicated to sharing about ingredients you want to look out for, as well as some of my favorite Amazon finds! I share lots over there, so if that's something that interests you, you can click here to join. 

Here are some Young Living products I've been loving lately! 
In June, Young Living released a kitchen and bath scrub. I usually DIY this one with baking soda and thieves cleaner, but I was super excited to order this product because sometimes I'm too lazy to DIY which means my shower doesn't get cleaned as often as it should. Also, I hate cleaning my shower. I absolutely loved how this work and how quick and easy it was to use. I also scrubbed our toilet with it! Unfortunately, it was a limited time product and Young Living is gauging interest in the product, but from what I've heard when talking to other members, it's a resounding "YES!" that we love this product! 
The fruit & veggie wash is a product that we've loved and used for years! If you're only washing your produce with water, let me tell you a secret, you're not getting your produce clean enough. This is a game changer and it helps your produce stay fresh for a longer period of time. I add 1-2 capfuls in my sink off water and produce, let them sit, rinse, cut, and immediately store. 
I also tried out the new charcoal face mask and I'm in love. First of all, I didn't realize how many pores I had, but this product let them all come through! I could really tell that it was helping to cleanse my skin and I could feel it working right away. A little bit goes a long way, and it was easy to remove. I'll definitely be ordering this product and gifting it to friends and family! 
Speaking of skin care.... I use oils on my face every night. So many of our oils are good for many uses and skin is one of them! Tea Tree is an antimocrobial, so if you have breakouts, this is a great product to use on them! Copaiba firms and tightens, and Frankincense acts more of a toner creating an even skin tone. Manuka is an oil that I added to my skin routine just a few weeks ago. Manuka is similar to tea tree and is naturally moisturizing. I add a drop of each of these, apply all over, and follow up with a guasha stone.  I figured that as I'm creeping closer to 40, I need to up my skincare game. 

Okay, now for some fun news!

For the 5 years that we've been using Young Living, you've always had to purchase a starter kit to unlock a discount. Well, now, you don't need to!!! You can simply click here, create an account, and make a purchase!!! If you want to receive a discount, add 100 PV (or $100.00) to your account, OR, add one product to the Subscribe to Save option and have your products auto shipped every 1, 2, or 3 months! It's seriously so easy to grab just one product now any time you want! Also, when you use my link, I'll send you a few samples of my favorite products that I'm loving!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment