Once the girls got back from Arkansas & Branson on Thanksgiving break, we hit the ground running and life has been busy. Which is why the blog is so quiet.
Gee bought the girls their Christmas pj's, and they looked adorable matching when they had a pj day at school.
We went to a bowling birthday party on the 5th and the girls had so much fun!
And I came home and changed, and just happened to put on a matching outfit with Gretchen so I made her take a picture with me. Also, she is now taller than I am.
Silly selfies after school.
Gretchen had her school dance recital, and we all went to watch and cheer her on.
Her group was even chosen to perform their own choreographed piece!
These girls wore matching outfits (as best as they could match) to church last Sunday! And, Adalyn's glasses are 100% fake; she bought them over Thanksgiving break, and told me she's saving them for 4th grade, but I told her she might as well wear them now.
Sweet girls and their dad walking in to church together.
I took Megan Christmas shopping so she could buy her dad a present, and I had her show me a few toys she might want for Christmas (because she's been the hardest to buy for two years running) and she found this gymnast cabbage patch doll that "is just like me!", and if I can find it when I go back to Target to finish Christmas shopping, it will be under our tree.
That's been life lately. This week is full of Christmas parties and all the last week of school things!
No comments:
Post a Comment