Friday, April 8, 2022

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Friends! It's been a great week around here and we are looking forward to head in to the weekend! I'm linking up today and sharing my favorites with y'all! 

Lots of favorites happening around here. 
Last Thursday, we had one kid at gymnastics, one kid at a school play, and just one kid at home. We went to Torchy's Tacos for dinner and brought home Crumbl cookies for dessert. 
DJ and I split the chocolate chip and the peanut butter brownie. 
Megan loves April Fools day. She wrote little jokes on all of our toilet paper rolls. 
Friday night, we headed to Gretchen's school play. Her entire class did a fabulous job covering the 12 Worse Break Ups of All Time. 
We were so proud of our little thespian. 
Saturday was crazy for us! DJ had a recruiting event at football. Megan had gymnastics, and I rushed back home for our garage sale, and then we spent the afternoon at Adalyn's soccer game. 
I ordered this dress last week, and I loved it for church. There are a ton of colors and patterns available, and I'm super tempted to order a few more! So cozy and comfy for summer! 
I haven't done a lot of sourdough bread making but I've been using our discard a ton! I made this loaf from the pantry mama. It didn't rise like I would have liked but we all thought it was delicious anyway! 
I found these containers at Costco (they're on Amazon too) and I'm going to go back to get some more! They're perfect for fridge organization and we will be able to use them in the camper too!
And finally, be sure to follow me on the gram and join in on my April giveaway! 


That's it for favorites today! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment