I haven't decorated for Fall yet- it's hard to get in the Fall spirit when it's still 100 degrees outside. But, I ran in to Target and found some cute Fall finds which got me in the spirit a little bit more!
I thought these napkins were just fun! We don't use napkins all the time, but when the holidays roll around, I love having fun napkins on display or for the girls to use!
This "Trick or Treat" serving platter is so cute! Set it on your counter and add some decorations on top, use it to serve a Halloween charcuterie, or set it on a plate holder for display.
They had a cute selection of melamine plates, and I loved this candy one! For $3.00, it makes a great kids plate, but it would be an adorable charger for a table setting.
I loved this pillow, because it's only $10.00 and it's perfect for the entire Fall season. We have pops of orange in our home, and this pillow is a great accent!
This "Boo" lumbar pillow is spooky, but neutral, and I love that it actually doesn't have a pop of color so it will blend well with any decor!
I found this $5.00 rug in the dollar spot at Target, but honestly, you could use it as a rug, or hang it on the walls. It's super light and would make a great "picture/sign"
I also found this $5.00 pillow for our front porch.
I bought one of these pumpkins last year, and love the neutral look of it.








No comments:
Post a Comment