Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Amazon Lately

I've probably ordered off Amazon lately way more than I should have. Those Facebook ads get me every time. But there have been some things we've needed and Amazon is definitely the easy button. Here's what we've been priming. 
This Free People dupe is on it's way here. I'm always looking for shirts I can layer or tie around my waist, and this one will be perfect for the not so cold days we have in a Texas winter. 

Megan needed a dress for her choir concert, so we hopped on Amazon, and I let her pick one out. This one came in and it's adorable. Every girl needs a LBD.

I ordered this top and wore it to church this past weekend. I love the 3/4 length sleeves on this, and it's a great length as well. It's perfect for church or date night, and if you work in an office, I'd grab it too. 

This sweater is so cozy! I wore it last week to the movies and was so cozy! It's definitely going to be on repeat this winter. 

Adalyn takes magnesium for her headaches. She loves this brand right now! 

These dishwaster tabs are the best. Clean ingredients, fragrance free, and we love them so much I have them on autoship. 

Gretchen needed a "country club" skirt for Homecoming so I ordered her this pink tennis skirt. She also wore it for Red Ribbon week for "neon" day. It comes in lots of other colors if hot pink isn't your thing, but it's super cute! 

For homecoming, Gretchen didn't need a lot of jewelry. Her ears aren't pierced either, but after we decided she would put her hair in a side ponytail, we figured some cute saphire earrings were needd, and these were perfect. (and only $10.00) There are a ton of other birthstone options too! 

We are still trying to get Adalyn to stop biting her nails, so I ordered this polish to try on them; it definitely has cleaner ingredients than the other brands we've tried. 

I love this deodorant. It's another fairly clean ingredient brand that doesn't break me out in a rash. 

Adalyn needed a fan for soccer games, so we hoped online and ordered her this one. She keeps it charged and ready to go for game days! It would make a fun stocking stuffer; especially for anyone you know who gets hot flashes! Ha! 

That's what we've been priming lately! I would love for you to share some of your recent finds in the comments! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment