I had to make a mid month Costco haul and you guys know I love sharing what we grabbed and hopefully it will give you some ideas too! We needed a little bit of everything, but I was also not trying to go overboard and really keep this haul to under $400.00. Which I did... barely.
We needed a little for dinner, a little for lunch, and some snacks. Here's what I grabbed.
Blueberries!
Tip- to wash- fill your sink with Thieves Fruit & Veggie wash, and water, lay your package of berries right in to the water. Let them soak, and then dry. I also store them right in this package.
Grapes. I do take these out and wash right in the sink while the blueberries are washing.
We were completely out of sandwich bags, and they had a box of just sandwich sized bags, so I grabbed them. I'll be honest- I wish we had a ton of reusable sandwich bags, and while we do have a few, we don't have enough to get through 3 girls for a week. So yes, we use plastic bags when we need to.
We love Rao's spaghetti sauce because it's really low on sugar.
Bell peppers. The girls love eating these plain, but i'll also use for crockpot fajita's, or in salads.
These are the best pickles. There are no food dyes or additives.
In the winter, we love whatever soups we can find from Costco. I wish I had more time to make homemade soup, but I don't usually, so these work great.
We love their pulled pork! I take the bag out and then put in a crockpot of water, so it's ready when we get home. We'll eat this two night's in a row. The first night is with sandwiches, and then we use it to make pulled pork nachos.
Orange juice for the girls.
Apple Sauce pouches.
Chicken Breast. I use to buy their packets, but they usually only had 2 breast in one pack, so this big bag allows me to take out exactly how much I need.
We love the Made Good brand! We not only get these small packages at Costco, but i'll buy the bars at Target.
Baby carrots.
I've had a lot of questions about these chicken nuggets the last few times I've shared them. They are gluten free and they're really crisp when we bake them. Honestly, the girls have eaten this brand for years and we love them! (DJ even eats them- ha!)
I was at Costco on Super Bowl weekend, and DJ asked for wings. I picked these up for the game for him and Gretchen.
I picked up this salad kit for lunches. I divided it out in to 3 containers and added chicken from the chicken skewers to the top. It was a great lunch option!
We love the Siete brand too!
I bought taco seasoning from Costco and it lasted forever, but we're out, so I needed more!
We love the Tillamook cheese. I take half of the package and freeze it and then put the other half in the fridge.
We also love their mandarin oranges.
I picked up these fruit rolls for the girls. No added sugar- real fruit- yes, please.
I also grabbed ravioli for an easy dinner!
I use to buy these all the time for lunches and I decided to pick them up again. I can take one patty and eat it for lunch along with carrots and hummus.
These are the chicken skewers I'll eat for lunch too. You can put them in a wrap, or just eat alone, but I also added these to the salad mix I bought.
We're big fans of Costco and I know many of y'all are too! I hope you enjoyed today's haul!
No comments:
Post a Comment