Tuesday, September 3, 2024

February 2024

February was a quick month. I was looking back at pictures to share and we didn't really have that many!!! 
I'm sure it was marked with a few warm days, because Adalyn' swearing short sleeves. She also figured out that she could hook Gabby up to her scooter and she basically had a dog sled, and she loved that! 

We went out to eat, and these girls were getting along great. It was also at this time, that I freaked out, because I thought a waitress was actually stuck in the cooler room behind us and had a slight panic attack. Then I realized she could get out and I felt like a fool. It was definitely not my brightest moment. 

Gretchen decided to get curtain bangs! 

And all the girls were matcing one day in their tennis skirts. I love their friendship. 

I convinced DJ to repaint our bedroom! Turns out I actually picked the exact same color- with a little added glossiness, and we added a black feature wall. 

We also bought new chairs for the living room and I was so thankful to have some matching furniture pieces. 

More dog-sled rides. 

and sweet time with this girl 

Gretchen tried out for dance team and made it!!!!! 

We were so proud of her!

We mailed lots of orders out for our bracelet shop. 

Gretchen and I had some 1:1 time in downtown Austin at the library after she had a doctor's appointment. 



Megan made 8th grade cheer!!! 


And DJ and Gabby had way too much fun playing together right at bedtime. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment