Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Megan's a Teenager!!!!

Megan turned 13 and she was super excited to celebrate this milestone birthday!!
Her last night as a 12 year old. 

I tried to make the birthday special for her even though I was exhausted and life was busy! She woke up to balloons and presents. 

Along with a sash and birthday crown. 

She asked to redecorate her bedroom this year, so she got new sheets (which were too small and we had to return.) 

And then started off her birthday with a doctors appointment! Ha! She had to have her cheer physical and this was the only day I could squeeze it in. 


After school, she had a mini bundt cake. 

We sang her happy birthday and she blew out her candle. 

She really wanted to add wallpaper to her room- but we opted for these floral stickers instead and they turned out so cute! 

She wanted a roller skating birthday, so we invited a few friends over and hit up the roller rink. 
We decorated at home- and opted to go to the skating rink and come back home for pizza and cake. 



Her friend Addie came! 

Along with Carolina and Hannah. 

They all skated and had the best time! 




I ordered her a cake from HEB and then added some cake toppers to make it more festive and love how it turned out! 

After pizza and cake, she opened presents. 



We sang her Happy Birthday! 

And I'm sure she made a wish to have the most fabulous year!!!

Megan is a shining light! She is seriously so fun and silly. I love that she makes us laugh, that she doesn't take herself too seriously, and that she is always happy. She works so hard at everything she does. She is committed to her sports and interests; she's kind. I wish everyone had a little bit of Megan in their life. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment