My online friend, Sara, just had her 3rd baby! An adorable little boy! She asked me if I was making paci clips; I had wanted to make them many months ago, but I've never had a great reason or the time to get around to it, until Sara asked! So, just for her I ordered the clips and bought some ribbon, so I could start making them! I'm so glad that she made me make her one; they are absolutely adorable and so much fun to make!
The paci clips come on a metal clip that has a plastic lining, to protect clothes. These clips are suppose to be the best and hold up really well, compared to the plastic clips. I use grosgrain ribbon, because it holds well, and the pacifier is held with a snap closure on the ribbon. Paci clips are $3.00 each.
OOOOO If you'll make Drew one, I can pay you Monday at the zoo! We were just getting ready to by a new one.
ReplyDeleteYou are so creative! I will totally buy one from you!
ReplyDeleteOoh I love it Elaine! I was unable to find one at the store and knew if anyone could make a good quality and cute clip it would be you! Thanks so much for making it!
ReplyDelete