Monday, November 16, 2009

Graffiti you want to have!

We've been in our new house for a little over 2 months and I finally convinced DJ to complete this one last project! As he said- it's our graffiti- but as I say, "it's graffiti you want to have!"

My mom has word art in her kitchen and I love it. I knew that when we had a new home of our own that I would want to word art too. I purchased this from Hobby Lobby (1/2 off!) but you can also purchase custom word art on Etsy. Here's one shop on Etsy if you're interested in purchasing hand made.

We placed our word art in the living room above our t.v. stand. The wall was so large, that I didn't want to put another large piece of art there, so this was perfect. I choose a Bible verse that I think speaks a lot about God, and where your heart should be, but it also speaks to home and family.

check it out below:
And, a larger picture of the wall. This wall even has a vaulted ceiling making it feel much larger. Wall art is a great way to add a personalized touch to your home and lets you show others what your home is really about; whether on Earth or in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment