I'm so excited to be back in the Razorback nation visiting family, and I was even more excited to find this Razorback fabric in order to bring custom merchandise for all of my favorite SEC football fans- y'all know who you are!
GG and I were shopping today and came across this fabric that can be used in so many of our custom items!
The first is this white material that features Razorback football and basketball logos.
The 2nd is red and black blocks with running razorbacks.
The 3rd material is just like the first, but it has a red background rather than the white.
And, maybe I shouldn't do these- since any Hog fan knows that we rival the Roll Tide, but I found this as well, and wanted to share it! After all, we have to give those Bama fans something cute as well!
The fabric above features various Bama logos.
And, don't you love how blogger sometimes makes it difficult to upload images? Back to the razorback material... this one features various logos, a cheerleader, stars, etc.
Any of these fabrics can be used for tons of items!
~ Custom "Hogs" applique shirt
~ Custom Razorback applique shirt
~ Custom "WPS" applique shirt
~ Custom wipe cases
~ Custom bibs
~ Custom burpies
~ Or, complete an entire custom set with 2 or more of these items- a perfect baby gift!
And, get ready for the football season- it's gonna be a great one!
No comments:
Post a Comment