We found a pumpkin patch that offered tons of fun activities for her, as well as a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch.
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Pumpkin Patch
I was able to take Gretchen to the pumpkin patch last weekend! I was glad that we were able to go because it wasn't looking like a possibility in early October. Sadly, DJ wasn't able to go with us because of football season, but Gretchen and I had a fabulous time!
We found a pumpkin patch that offered tons of fun activities for her, as well as a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch.
Gretchen decided that she wanted to do the maze, and I was glad that it was inside, so we'd be a bit warmer! I was also glad that it wasn't too scary, although Gretchen did get scared at one point! I'm sure she was thinking that she'd never find her way out!
I was able to sneak her coat off of her for a few minutes to snap a few pictures in her Halloween shirt!
She LOVED the hay ride! I would have to say that this was probably her second most favorite activity!
She saw some other kid's taking a picture sitting on a pumpkin, so she had to sit on one too! She kept walking through the pumpkin patch saying, "I want a happy one!" and "They're all my favorite." Needless to say, it took a long time for us to find a happy pumpkin!
We saved, the best for last! The train ride was probably the most fun she had on this day. I was so proud that she rode the train all by herself and didn't get scared at all! I was a little nervous that she'd stand up and try to jump out in the middle of the ride, but she did great, and we had to ride it twice!
We found a pumpkin patch that offered tons of fun activities for her, as well as a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you guys had a good time sorry I couldn't be there. Love you Guys!
ReplyDelete