Monday, June 27, 2011

Dance Week 2

G had dance again tonight. We finally made it out of the house after a 'stay at home day' as declared by G. I really wanted to go shopping, but G would not have it, and I didn't want to mess with her if she had a bad attitude while we were out, which has been happening lately. So, we stayed at home until dance class tonight. Here's G in her new pink leotard with attached tutu.

This is her dancer pose!

When they are in the class, the parents sit outside. There are two small observation windows with blinds that you can peer through. Unfortunately, I didn't get to watch her ballet class because a few of the parents hogged the windows the entire time. I was lucky to squeeze in and get the pictures that I did get!

They march from one 'house' to the next and then back again.

They learned a new dance move, which was simply a rocking back and forth.


G told me that she liked ballet best tonight and that they got to dance with streamers again! Now, i'll fully admit that I was off feeding MC during her ballet class and I didn't get to watch any of it.


She really is liking her class, and would only leave the house today for dance class. And, since I was going stir crazy, i'm glad we had the excuse to get out!









No comments:

Post a Comment