I tri-folded the prefold, and spread apart the back and the front a little bit (sort of like a 'v') in order for the prefold to 'wrap' around her. I have purchased a 'snappi', but to be honest, i'm afraid to use it. It's not as stretchy as I thought it would be, especially because the sides of the prefold don't cover M's sides, and it's sharp- I'm just afraid that i'm going to cut her with it.
So, once I got the prefold on, the cover was fairly easy to put on.
M survived one change in the cloth, and then we put a second one on her. This time, I didn't change her as soon, because she was sleeping, and we ended up having company for a little bit. I'm not sure if it's because I didn't change her soon enough or if it was the way the diaper was put on, but she managed to pee outside of the diaper and onto my shirt.
My mom changed her next while I said good-bye to our company, and she simply did a tri-fold with the diaper and placed the cover on. While I was feeding M, I could tell that the prefold hadn't completly covered her little booty, and she pooped. It stayed in the diaper, but it did get on the cover.
In all we had three diaper changes in fluff, and spent the most of the afternoon in it. I probably won't put it on her tomorrow, because we'll be out of the house, but i'm hoping to try again on Monday, and get the hang of it better throughout this week.
Do you use fluff? How old was your little honey when you put him in it? Any tips or tricks for me?
No comments:
Post a Comment