We have had our Elf for two years, but this was the first year that we gave our Elf a name. She made her appearance when we got home from our Branson trip, and we read the book, and G picked out the name, "Sally". So, our Elf is a girl, and I know I need to get her a skirt, and maybe a little bow. It's on my ever growing to-do list, that might get accomplished by next Christmas.
If you are on Pinterest, you know that there are blogs dedicated to Elves everywhere, and how they are getting into mischief. Ours is fairly tame, although we do enjoy a little bit of fun every once in a while- mostly on the weekends, when we're not trying to rush out the door, or when I feel like I might have some time to clean up after the Elf (as well as my husband and two girls).
Here are a few things that Sally has enjoyed thus far:
Reading "The Christmas Story"..... i'm glad she picked out this book, that tells the reason why our family celebrates Christmas.
But, here she is hanging out with Santa and helping him check his list..... I love this figurine of Santa, because both of the girls names just so happen to be on his list! We got this before we even had kids, and G's name isn't so common, so it pleases me greatly that her name is on the list!
Sally enjoyed a 'snowball' fight with a little princess.
And, she got into G's stickers and put them all over our fireplace! She even added herself a crown, and is holding a present!
And, misspelled her name with stickers!
And, she decided to climb one of our candlesticks!
Do you have an Elf at your house? Are you having fun creating some mischief for Santa's little helper?
No comments:
Post a Comment