MC was fussy on Monday, and Monday night was a disaster. She was up at least twice for around an hour screaming at the top of her lungs and nothing would soothe her. I decided that we would need to go to the doctor on Tuesday to get her checked out.
That meant that my Tuesday morning was cancelled, and I was suppose to start at a new headstart. Of course, MC had her 2nd ear infection and we were given another prescription. I dropped her off with her daddy, so I could see a home health patient, and then picked her back up.
DJ has been a big help this week- he's taken G to preschool one day and he's picked her up twice.
He brought home this, um, "box" this weekend and G decided that she needed it for a fairy house. What sort of parent would I be if I didn't let her have her fairy house, so, she has it. I'm thinking we may decorate it with construction paper, stickers, and sequins to make it a little um, more girly.
G and MC have been playing more together, and MC is army crawling all over the place! It's fun to watch them play together, and G really is trying to be helpful.
I feel like my house is chaos every morning, and we don't even leave our house until 8:30 and I know most people are at work by then. I know I need to wake up earlier, but as I told DJ, if I woke up earlier, I'd never sleep!
Yesterday, one of my good friends came home and we just sat and visited for an hour. It was so nice to have good grown up conversation, and I'm so happy that I've met an amazing friend here!
Today was my busy day at work, seeing Headstart kids, going to a meeting, and then driving south of town to seeing another kid. I was so exhausted, that I thought it would do me good to run and tan just to relax for a bit. I ended up falling asleep in the tanning bed, which just made things worse for me.
G threw a fit when I picked her up from preschool, and she ended up loosing t.v. privileges for the night. I was so glad when DJ called and said he was coming home early. I fed MC and put her down for a nap, and I lied down myself on the couch and took one.
DJ made soup & grilled cheese for dinner and I felt much better when I woke up.
I'm so glad that tomorrow is Friday. I have a few kids to see and a home health visit and then i'll be done until Tuesday! I think i'm going to love having 3 day weekends!
On Saturday, i'm having lunch with the coaches wives as we say good bye to two of the ladies that will be moving. It's going to be nice to be able to officially tell them good-bye because that never happens in the coaching world. But, i'm also going to enjoy a lunch without kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment