What a week we've had! Full of cold weather, sunshine, family time, recovering from being sick, being sick again! I swear y'all, it never ends, but I do love all of these moments that make up our life. There's never a dull moment around here!
Day 67- Adalyn went to Target with mommmy!
Day 68- Such sweet sisters! Adalyn's first time in the high chair, even though it's on the floor. That's what happens when you have a third child!
Day 67- Popping bubbles on a gorgeous day!
Day 68- Headed out for my first walk/run this spring!
Day 69- Because I almost forgot and it's been one of those days! So, you got a picture of Adalyn snacking on a mum!
Day 70- She may be smiling, but she has a 102 temperature!
I'm sure next week will be more exciting because we're leaving tomorrow on a little vacay!
Find me on Instagram: @ewelte
Twitter @elainewelte






No comments:
Post a Comment