In case you've been living under a rock, Mother's Day is THIS Sunday! And, like always, I've waited until the last minute to take care of my own mother's gift, and it will be arriving to her fashionably late.
At least she's my mom and she totally gets that my gifts to her are always late.
#imacrappydaughter
#shelovesmeanyway
For today's 5 on Friday, I thought it would be fun to link up with some ideas for Mother's day gifts for the Modern Mom!
In the previous years, I've received tanning packages or massages, and while I've finally realized that tanning packages are not the best gift, and while DJ will never go wrong when he buys me a spa package, there are a few other fun splurges that would make the best Mother's day gifts!
I had these bracelets pinned on Pinterest, and I just love them! Seriously, what is not to love. Leather. Cuff. Monogram. Perfection.
Find them at Marley Lilly for just $40.00
This blush is next on my list. I have heard over and over again how fabulous the Orgasm blush from Nars is. I checked into it (finally) and it's just $30.00 with FREE shipping from Nordstroms.
I'll be buying this as soon as my current blush is gone, and that day can't come soon enough!
Because "pearl" is the name meaning of all three of my girls, and it was my sorority stone, this necklace would be perfect. It's simple, classy, and elegant. And, it's only $44.00 from Nordstroms.
And, you can never go wrong gifting a pair of pajamas to the woman in your life. I instantly slip on my pj's when I get home from work, and the monogram on these look fresh and classic.
Can you tell i'm a sucker for classic styles and monograms?
I've also been eyeying these bangles for a while after seeing them on several blogs! The bright bold colors are dazzling! And, they're only $28.00 each.
To those of you reading this that typically buy me presents throughout the year- DJ, Mom, any in-laws, friends.... remember my birthday is coming up this summer and I'll be pleasantly surprised with any of the above as well!
All kidding aside, I'll be getting the perfect present this year, and that's images that we took a few weeks ago wtih Madison Vining Photography! I could not ask for anything more right now than a canvas that captures my three girls at this very stage in their lives. For it is because of them, that I am a mother, and I couldn't be more grateful for their presence in my life!
Happy Mother's Day to all of you mom's out there!





Visiting from the link-up. LOVE the pearl necklace... so pretty! Hope you have a great Mother's Day!
ReplyDeletewww.amothertolove.blogspot.com