Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wednesday Randoms....

Just some random ramblings for your Wednesday today! Life has been crazy because DJ went out of town on Monday morning and got back last night, and I haven't had time to even sit down or think about writing a post, but I wanted to get something up! So, sit back, and enjoy the randoms that make my life!
Addy Pearl is sitting up, crawling around, and pulling up. She is all over the house, and I'm remembering what it's like to chase after a baby! I usually sit her down in the living room with a pile of toys, and within a minute, she crawls away, but last week, she was happily chewed away on a toy football.
 
#footballisinherblood

Gretchen had a zoo field trip last week and DJ was able to go! I'm so happy that he was there and that he could spend the day with her!
I think this was last Thursday night, when I saw that Addy Pearl had actually pulled herself up. She had been trying before we left for Colorado, and my mom said she did it while we were away, but she didn't get it on camera, so this is the first one we captured on camera.
Since we have gorgeous weather, we are trying so hard to get Gretchen to ride her bike and to enjoy it! She prefers her scooter, but Friday night she had so much fun riding around on our street.
Adalyn was trying to pull up on the rocking chair, so I picked her up, put her in it and she was so happy and proud!
We had family pictures taken Saturday night and I could not be more pleased with how our sneak peeks have turned out, and the girls really did a great job, despite Gretchen being a little silly!
 
My mom made dresses for each of the girls in different styles, but with the same fabrics.
I snapped this one of G.
 
I made the girls super over the top hair pieces to wear!
This is another one I snapped with my phone.
 
The next three are sneak peeks from our photographer. The quality is horrible, because I took screen shots from my phone. But, they take my breath away every time I see them!
I'm going to have the hardest time picking out pictures!
 
#imayjustbythemall
Here's an upclose of their hair pieces that I made!
We spent most of Sunday playing outside.
DJ smoked ribs and we let the girls stay up way too late, but it was totally worth it!
 
DJ was out of town on Monday, so I made arrangements to get us all out the door on time! We had soccer practice Monday night, and the girls needed baths again when we got home! I think I stayed up until 10:30 trying to get stuff done around the house, and I was just exhausted, so I wasn't able to get my Tuesday #girlmom post up, but I will have one up next week!
DJ came home last night and we spent over an hour playing around and enjoying having him home!
 
Then we ordered pizza because this mama was too tired to cook!
 
Here's to the downhill swing of the week ladies!
 
Hope it's a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment