Our weekend started out with high anticipation that it would be great! I knew that I'd get caught up on laundry, and house cleaning, and sewing, add in some fun activities with the girls, church, and voila'; best weekend ever!
We came home Friday and I realized that I forgot to turn the crock pot on! DJ was at a recruiting event, so I ordered pizza for dinner! I let the girls have a pizza picnic and watch t.v., and I organized our office to get ready for the Spring Premiere Party I'm hosting this weekend.
Saturday morning, DJ headed to the office for more recruiting events, and I dropped Gretchen off at the basketball arena for the TU pom squad clinic. She was so excited to "try out to be on the pom squad!"
The little girls and I headed up to see DJ at the office, and then we went to run a few errands. When the clinic was over, we picked up Gretchen and we all went to lunch at McCallisters. After lunch, we headed to the basketball game.
Addy Pearl wasn't feeling great this weekend, but she was a trooper at the game, especially since it was nap time!
Captain Cane came over, and Meggie was less than thrilled. Gretchen was all smiles and assured Meggie that it was just a person in a costume!
Meggie wasn't convinced though!
Once, Captain Cane was gone, Meggie was all smiles!
At half time, Gretchen joined the pom squad on the court.
She did such a good job dancing and it was so fun to watch her!
She learned a little chant too and was totally convinced that she was a pom squad member! We found out that the pom squad also has a clinic during spring ball, and they get to dance on the football field. We will definitely be signing Gretchen up!
After half time, we decided that we needed to head out since Adalyn needed a nap, and DJ had to get back to work. When we were walking out, we found these little cut outs and took some pictures!
The girls were so tiny in comparison!
Maybe one day, one of the girls will play college ball!
Ha- Little Addy Pearl!
Gretchen wanted to compare her height to a TU basketball player. She is officially 4 feet tall.
Megan is right around 3 feet.
And, Adalyn measures in right at two.
When we were out for lunch, Adalyn had an accident; so she had to go pantless to the game!
Once we got home, Adalyn took a nap and the big girls played outside. When Adalyn woke up, she had two messy diapers, and I messaged her daycare teacher to find out that a tummy bug had been going around at daycare.
DJ kept Adalyn at home on Sunday.
She ended up sleeping all morning and I found them like this when we got home from church.
Today was my first day to volunteer in the children's program at church. I took the big girls with me and I came home exhausted! There were 4 adults, 13 2 year olds, and I felt like I hadn't worked so hard in a long time!
Adalyn ended up taking a long afternoon nap, and DJ finally took the Christmas lights off the house while I finished up blanket scarf orders and Valentine shirt orders!
Once Adalyn woke up, she was snuggly and fussy. Poor baby does not feel well!
We gave her a bath and had more snuggles before bedtime.
She ended up falling asleep on DJ.
Meggie had been pretty fussy off and on all day too. I just figured she was jealous from all of the love that Addy was getting. I ended up taking her temperature before bed and she had a 101 temp. We put her to bed with a dose of tylenol, and quickly changed our plans for today.
Gretchen has a dr. appointment this morning, and DJ's taking her while I keep the two littles home from daycare. My plan was to take the little girls to daycare and then to be productive at home in the afternoon, but it looks like now, our day will be spent full of laundry and snuggles.
I hope y'all have a blessed day! Pray for my sickies!
You can find me every day here:

















No comments:
Post a Comment