Being a full time working out of the house momma is tough! I'm finding that I spend most Saturday mornings catching up on house cleaning and laundry. The struggle is real y'all.
Today, I'm sharing a few things that I do every day to help me stay on top of having a "clean" house.
We make our bed every day. A few years ago I read that people that make their bed every day are more productive. So, I started making my bed each day.
We also squeegee the shower doors. The shower in our house is all glass, so to stay on top of cleaning it, the last one out of the shower in the morning has to squeegee. I'm amazed at how clean my shower appears!
(This is an old living room picture, and I've yet to update the changes we've made...) But, I make sure the sofa pillows are straightened and the living room is free of toys. I don't want to come home and immediately see all of the toys that I'll have to pick up.
I load and run the dishwasher.
I make sure the kitchen is all cleaned up, counters are clean, and everything is ready to go so when I get home, I can focus on cooking and not cleaning.
Just by taking 5-10 minutes each day to get these things done, I feel like our house is 'clean'.
What little chores do you do each morning so you aren't overwhelmed?


No comments:
Post a Comment