Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Teacher Appreciation & Mothers Day Gift Ideas

We have Teacher Appreciation Week this week, and I spent Sunday night putting together some gifts for all of our fabulous teachers! Gretchen and Megan both have the same "theme" but Addy's school has days that are different. So, I did what I could do, and went with the days that were the most similar and I put together a few gifts for the week. 

So, here's what each day's "gift" was suppose to be:
Monday- Adalyn school- a picture or a note saying what you appreciate about your teacher.
Big Girls- Favorite Drink. 
Tuesday- All of the girls had a school supply day. I purchased sharpies, glue, and sticky notes for Adalyn's teacher, Gretchen's teacher received sticky notes, pencils, and glue sticks, Megan's teachers received masking tape & cardstock. 
Wednesday-Addy's school- favorite drink, Big Girls- Snack Day. I ended up just doing a snack day theme for all of the teachers! I figured Addy's teacher wouldn't mind getting some candy to go with all of the drink's she'll be receiving too!
Thursday- Thankfully, all of the theme was for a flower, or favorite scent. 
I decided to come up with a little oily gift for all of the teacher's for this day. I found these little flower clip ons a few weeks ago at Target. They're made out of a really thin wood, and they came in a variety of colors! I paired each flower with Citrus Fresh oil from Young Living. The flowers can clip on to their computer, desk, or in their car and they can add a few drops of the Citrus Fresh oil, and the flower acts as a little diffuser. 
Friday- Gift Card Day! And, Addy's school has a super hero day. 

I also wanted to do a little extra for the entire staff. 
Sunday night, I made a big batch of oil infused bath salts. I mixed together epsom salt, baking soda, and lavender oil, and put in individual bags with a little instruction sheet. 

For Megan and Gretchen's school, I made three roller bottles using Young Living oils. 
Stress Away, Head Tension, and Happy Happy Joy Joy. 

I figured that teachers needed something to ease them through a stressful day, or a little something to relieve head tension, and for a particularly rough day- some Happy Happy Joy Joy- made with Joy essential oil. 

And, since Mother's day is right around the corner, I thought I'd share a few Mother Day gift ideas for any of you last minute shoppers! 
I am in love with this Kendra Scott necklace. It's available in a variety of colors, and I just think it's a timeless little necklace. 

You all know by now that I'm a huge fan of Rustic Cuff. I think this bracelet would be adorable for Mother's Day. Obviously, I'm a huge fan of jewelry for Mother's day!
If you're on a budget, these little ring dishes from Anthropologie, are super cute. (And, they'd be a super cute teacher gift too!)
These little jewelry boxes from Nordstrom are also a cute gift idea! I love anything with a monogram. 

And, if you're mom is a bit on the crunch side (like me) then consider getting her an oil collection from Young Living! 
And right now, I'm offering $25.00 back to you through May 5th- so you'll be able to purchase over night shipping!!!! Just head to Young Living, and register as a wholesale member. Choose the starter kit of your choice, and pay for the overnight shipping! Feel free to add some extra goodies for yourself! After that, I'll send you a $25.00 reimbursement! 

Your mom will be sleeping better, feeling better, and looking better and you'll be her favorite child! Her starter kit will come with a diffuser (my personal favorite is the dewdrop!), and 11 different essential oils. 
And, if you order by May 5th, then you can grab these products at an extra 10% off! If you already have a Young Living account, then I'd encourage you to grab them while they're on sale!

So, there you have it! A few gift ideas for your child's teacher, your mom, or even yourself! Tell me, what are you wanting for Mother's day???

No comments:

Post a Comment