Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Show & Tell Tuesday


So today's Show & Tell Tuesday is all about your Personal Style! I thought for a moment about what personal style meant to me, and this quote by Coco Chanel, was perfection. 
There was a time and place that I tried to emulate other's style and fashion choices, and now I just prefer my own. As I've gotten older, I feel more comfortable in my own skin and in my fashion choices, rather than trying to conform to some stereotypical mold. That is what makes women beautiful- those of us that are comfortable in our own skin. 

A few things that are my must-have every day fashions:
Bracelets. Lots and Lots of bracelets. I've never been a huge necklace person, so I make up for it by stacking the bracelets on. My favorites are Rustic Cuff, and Stella & Dot. The Renegade Bracelet goes with everything, 
My go-to earrings are from Nickel & Suede. I almost always wear my gold pair. 
But, I also wear my snow-leopard earrings a lot too!
As far as necklaces- I wear my Signature Bar Necklace every single day, and sometimes I layer it with the Rebel Pendant. 

As far as my every day wear, I'm definitely a jeans, booties/wedges, scarf, cardigan kind of girl. I'm all about layering. 
A typical winter outfit. 
And then transitioning in to Spring.
And then in to late Spring. 
I also love shirts with some detailing, like this lace shirt from Sashy Pants. 
I love wearing simple t-shirts and then adding some flair with a kimono or wrap, jewelry, and a pop of color. 

In the summer time, I prefer dresses that are flowy in shape. 
And dresses that have some cute detail. 
And I try to buy pieces that can transition through multiple seasons. Like this dress that is lightweight enough to wear in the early summer months, in the fall, and then in the winter when layered with leggings. 

So, that's about it- my personal style..... super casual, super comfy, lots of layers, and then adding in details with my jewelry!

You can go here to see some of my other style posts. And, follow me on Pinterest for a few of my favorite fashion looks. 




4 comments:

  1. You look great in those flow dresses! We're almost to summer!!!
    Do you love your signature bar necklace? I'm thinking of getting one - they're just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, I love my signature bar necklace! I seriously wear it every single day!

      Delete
  2. Love it! And I'm with you. I don't need to be trendy or wearing what everyone else is. If I'm comfortable and like it. It's for me !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I just want comfort with a little bit of cute thrown in! Ha!

      Delete