Life Lately has been sweet and busy! This time of year is probably my favorite because DJ is home and life just seems a little less chaotic. I've moved in to the New Year with a positive attitude, and I'm looking forward to what life happens along the way!
Addy Pearl was ready for school! Sunnies (check), cereal (check), juice (check).
I was a little under the weather last week thanks to seasonal gunk in the area, and Ningxia red was my friend! I was doubling up to make sure that I received all the good antioxidants from this wolfberry drink! So yum!
Friday is our annual pizza night, so we hit up the gym and then went to a local pizza joint! It was a girls night out since DJ was busy with football recruiting.
And my new Himalayan salt lamp came in!!! I was so excited about it and have been wanting one for a few months. I feel like I've reached a new level of crunchiness.
Addy P is fighting her naps, so after skipping a nap on Saturday, she was passed out in my arms by 7!
And look what came in the mail!!!! In October, I qualified for a trip to Salt Lake and my name was printed in Young Living's monthly magazine mail out! I was so excited to see it in print! And I can't wait to visit Utah in September!
Airplanes are always so much fun!
And these girls are loving two things right now: gymnastics and tea parties with their baby dolls.
Sunday afternoon, Megan had a birthday party for one of her classmates! Look at how sweet these little friends are!
Probably not one of our finest parenting moments, but DJ and I have been bribing Addy Pearl to sleep in her own bed again! And, when she does, she gets candy for breakfast! (Followed up with a real breakfast!)
She had dress up week at school and went as Sofia the First for book character day!
We skipped dinner and had ice cream instead!
The girls are great about getting themselves ready for bed (hallelujah!) and when we sent Adalyn up, she decided to wear Gretchen's pajamas! They were swallowing her and she was so proud of herself!
And since, I took Addy's picture, I had to take Megan's too!
And then we celebrated this girl turning 9!!!!!! She went to bed as an 8 year old!
And the next morning she woke up 9!!!!
And y'all, let me just tell you about Peace & Calming! This little bottle is my miracle worker! Last week, the girls were wound up before bedtime! I decided to diffuse this in Adalyn's room, and then I rocked her for a few minutes, and not even kidding, she was asleep in my arms within 10 minutes!!!!
And the best part? You can grab this oil FREE today only!!!!
So, that's been a bit of life lately!!! It's been a good one.

















No comments:
Post a Comment