Hey, hey blog friends!!! I'm back in action for a little Wardrobe Wednesday!!!!
I've kind of put this on the back burner over the last few weeks, but as we are heading closer to Spring, I'm getting an itch to fill my closet with some cozy staples to last me the rest of the winter months and some Spring essentials!
Today, I'm sharing a few of my top picks!
I'm finally on the hunt for a new pair of leggings. I absolutely love my Hue leggings, but after having them for two years, they're beginning to fade. So, I'm trying to figure out if I should buy another pair of Hue leggings, or spend a few extra dollars on these Zella Leggings. I've heard mixed reviews on Zella Leggings (that they fall down) and I know my Hue leggings do not.... so, if y'all have either of these, could you let me know which ones you suggest?! Also, are Zella leggings work appropriate or are they more of a work-out/lounge?
And by work appropriate- this is a typical work look for me when I wear leggings!
And how cozy is this top?! I'm totally digging the layers, and can see me wearing this while I'm running errands or lounging around the house!
So, I've had my eye on a peplum top for a while now, but I can't take the plunge. I am so afraid that a top like this will make my hips look that much bigger!!! Friends that have a peplum top, please tell me that I'll be pleasantly surprised and that this won't be the case! Because I totally love this top!
This blue top is calling my name. I know it's early to be thinking about football season, but this top would be adorable to wear to our Spring game in April! And since it's on sale, I might as well grab it now!
I think this little Top Shop dress is adorable! I love the flare sleeves and ruffles along the top. If you aren't a fan of the flare sleeves, then this dress by Top Shop is a great alternative!
Alright friends, which piece would you add to your wardrobe?







I just recently got the Zella midi leggings and love them. I love the hue leggings but I hate hey ate so long and those Zella midi leggings are the perfect length for me !!!!
ReplyDelete