Happy Friday friends! I'm starting to dread Fridays... it means we're a few weeks closer to heading back to school. Three to be exact. And I'm not ready.
We have been soaking up summer. We've had relaxing days, where we try to accomplish something in the mornings, and then we spend the afternoons at home.
Last week, Megan and Adalyn had gymnastics camp. While they were away, Gretchen and I would head to the gym or run errands together.
The friendship between the little girls is blossoming this summer. They play together all the time and they're totally attached. It's funny watching the dynamics change between the girls. For so long Megan and Gretchen were the ones always together, and now Megan and Adalyn are inseparable.
Meggie came down with her Ariel and asked me to take their picture.
Gretchen and I headed out for lunch last week. I had found this little bakery on Instagram, and knew that Gretchen would love it!
She ordered a BLT.
And I had ham & cheese.
We split an orange chocolate pastry.
Last weekend, Gretchen had a friend's birthday party at the lake, so the little girls and I spent the day together, and then we went to a friend's party Saturday night. Megan and Addy had a blast bouncing and sliding and celebrating our sweet neighbor.
We came home and watched him open presents, and he took the girls for a ride in his new truck!
They're eating this up. Our neighbor is one of our favorites! The girls are obsessed with him!
DJ played golf on Sunday, so the girls and I went to church. It had been forever since I was able to attend service without having to volunteer in the nursery.
Gretchen's getting too big for our Sunday morning pictures. She is growing up before my very eyes.
A clean kitchen is always my favorite.
This week, Gretchen had Volleyball camp. We are wanting the girls to try a sport this year, but I didn't want her to commit to a sport without having some experience first. We found a local volleyball camp and signed her up. After the week, she's decided that her heart still belongs to basketball.
This girl has been extra cranky in the afternoons this week. We've gone most of summer without naps, but this week she's needed them. I oiled up her toes and within minutes she was out like a light!
We celebrated DJ's birthday on Monday, and I came across this photo of him in my timehop. I can't get over how much Adalyn looks like her daddy!
We headed to Outback for dinner and he had to share his desert with the girls!
The sun was too bright, but I needed a photo of my crew.
I was reading magazines at the nail salon earlier this week, and came across this article about Kristin Cavallari.... do you see it?
She's helping launch Young Living's new make up line, Savvy Minerals!
I have tried a few pieces of the make up, and have more coming in August, and I'll be sure to share about it soon!
Speaking of sharing.... I've been hitting the gym a few days a week, and sometimes I'm sharing my workouts on my Instagram. And psst, that pink drink is Young Living's new Aminowise, an Amino Acid supplement, and it's amazing. I forgot it the other day and didn't drink near as much water as I usually do when I use aminowise.
That's it for Friday Favorites..... a few little random moments from the last few weeks. All of these moments are a favorite, because they're shared with my favorite people.






















Those sandwiches look AMAZING! Also I can't wait for the friendship to blossom between my girls so you give me something to look forward to!
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDelete