Last Tuesday, I left Okahoma behind and flew to Salt Lake for the Young Living Convention.
This was my 2nd convention, and 3rd time in Salt Lake, and I think I fall more in love with this city every time I go.
As soon as I got off the plane, I met my roomies at the airport! We stayed together last year and again this year.
We dropped our bags at the hotel, and then headed to the Aromashare event, which is just a bunch of oil vendors, think craft fair style, all in the same area. There were education books, diffuser bracelets, roller bottles, t-shirts, and more.
We stopped by Monique McClean's area and grabbed some of her great books & resources!
And then we met Lucy Libido who is an author of a women's book of oil uses.
We knew that the check in lines were long, so we waited for them to die down before heading to the convention center to register.
And then we went to Lake Effect for dinner, which had yummy food and the best atmosphere.
After dinner we went back to the hotel, and were waiting in the lobby for a second, when we saw the OOLA guru walk in. So of course, we casually made our way up the stairs and grabbed a photo.
So fun!
When we got back to our room, Jill surprised us with a fun gift!
And we had our convention swag :)
The next morning, we walked to Pulp and grabbed a smoothie for breakfast.
Seriously, so freaking good, and if we would've had time, I would've had a smoothie every morning.
We picked up our rental care and headed to Spanish Fork to visit Young Living's warehouse.
This is one reason, I love Young Living so much. There's a purpose behind every product, and the founder never cared about the profit.
After our warehouse tour, we left and headed toward Park City, but, we drove by BYU and I snapped a picture of the football stadium, because #footballwife.
The views on the drive were so pretty.
We finally made it to Park City and were starving, so we settled on Main Street Pizza & Noodle for lunch.
My sandwich was so good.
And Park City is so pretty! All of the buildings are so colorful.
We walked around the shops for a bit, and found a sock store. I had to snap a photo of these Bob Ross socks to send to a friend.
We checked out more Park City sites.
And then made our way to the alpine slide.
We had to ride 20 minutes up the lift to get to the top of the slide.
The slide can go up to 30 mph.
We made it to the top and were ready to head down.
Ready to go!
So, you sit in this little car, and the red handle controls the speed or the brake.
It was such a fun experience, but so hot! Ha!
So, we went back downtown, and had ice cream at Java Cow.
Yum.
After we cooled off with our ice cream, we headed back to Salt Lake and got ready for a totally tubular night at our 80s party :)
So proud for you
ReplyDelete