Last Friday, Addy got all the attention!
She loves 1:1 time and totally soaks it up!
She left the house Friday morning after picking out her own clothes. Stripes on stripes.
Sometimes, you just have to let your 5 year old dress herself and laugh it off.
After school, DJ took Gretchen to a UT softball game and Megan had gymnastics.
After we dropped Megan off, we treated ourselves to rolled ice cream!
Have y'all had it?
I'll admit, I had no idea what to expect when I walked in, and there was a bit of a communication barrier with the owner, but we eventually figured out that whatever flavor combination we decided on, they would have to make right then.
Adalyn chose strawberries with gummy worms on top, and she watched while they made her ice cream with real strawberries right there in front of her.
Yum!
I chose chocolate with crushed brownie pieces.
We sat outside and told secrets to each other while enjoying our ice cream.
We went to Target afterwards to pick out a birthday present for a party Saturday night.
After Target, we went to the park, and she had fun playing until it was time to pick up Megan.
Saturday afternoon, she got even more mommy time when she went to her friends birthday party. She had been SO excited to go, and kept reminding me every day leading up to Saturday that it was her friend's birthday.
I sure did love spending time with this sweet girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment