1. What We're Eating This Week.....
After being off my diet this past week, we're back on to eating healthy this week!
Monday- Chicken & Green Beans, Quinoa, and Oven Baked Potato Wedges
Tuesday- Chicken Cordon Blue & Veggies
Wednesday- Spaghetti
Thursday- Chicken & Veggies
Friday- something fun after having chicken & veggies twice!!
Psst- we eat a lot of chicken and veggies at dinner; it's just easy. I'll usually do a crusted chicken or lemon pepper..... I just try to change up the seasonings/flavor, and we all love it.
2. What I'm Reminiscing About...
Right now, I'm just looking forward :)
As a mom, there are times that I get sad that my girls are getting big, but I'm loving this stage right now, and I feel like we're in a good place. Of course, there are hard days, that make me miss the babies they once were, but right now, I'm looking forward to what's ahead and the fun adventures we'll have in April.
3. What I'm Loving....
This surprise sale from Young Living!!! Right now, you can order a Dessert Mist diffuser, and receive THREE oils free instead of two! And, one of those is a 15 mL of Purification. We love Purification on wool dryer balls or in the diffuser to cleanse the air. It's also great for summer time skin.
If you're a current member, you can log in and place your order, and if you're one of my personally enrolled, I'm giving away an Amazon gift card!!!
If you're not a member, you can grab a kit here, and add on a second diffuser, and the three additional oils, and get $25.00 right back from me!
4. What We've Been Up To....
I shared part 1 of our Spring Break yesterday......
and I'm sharing Part 2 tomorrow :)
5. What I'm Dreading.....
It's suppose to rain on Saturday......
I mean, I'm grasping at straws, but I'm not really dreading much right now.
Update- I checked the weather, and we're down to a 20% chance of rain..... so yeah, I'll keep grasping, because I'm not dreading much at the moment.
6. What I'm Working On....
all things Young Living..... last month, we launched a Thieves Home Cleaning challenge that wraps up this week, and it's been fun!!!!
I'm a super organized, neat freak, Type A personality, so it's been fun to help busy moms along on their journey to a clean house.
Our big take aways, were to reset your kitchen every night and make your bed every morning. It's amazing, what you'll accomplish with a clean kitchen and freshly made bed.
7. What I'm Excited About....
The Spring Game is soon, and Ludacris will be performing in concert after the game! College me is super excited!
8. What I'm Watching/Reading....
My mom lent me this book while I was visiting last week, and it's cute.... I mean, being raised in Arkansas, I know a lot of what Reese is sharing and can identify with it, but it just brings me back to my childhood and makes me appreciate my southern roots.
I bought this book when it came out, but haven't found too much time to dig in yet.
9. What I'm Listening To.....
I'm currently writing this while sitting in gymnastics class for Megan and Adalyn.... so lots of little kid noises.
10. What I'm Wearing.....
I bought this dress at Nordstrom Rack a few weeks ago, and wore it last weekend to my niece's wedding. It was the perfect amount of "flowy" with a fun neckline, and three quarter sleeves.
11. What I'm Doing This Weekend....
I originally thought this weekend would be low key, but DJ has football practice, we have a birthday party to go to, and Gretchen has her acting class practice. So, it's looking like we'll be pretty busy!
12. What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month....
Texas has their Spring Game in two weekends, which means we've made it through Spring Ball, and DJ won't have to wake up at the crack of dawn anymore.
We're also excited about Easter, but we plan on having a low key celebration here at home.
And hopefully, we'll be able to take a weekend and explore the surrounding Austin area a bit.
13. What Else Is New.....
We have a few new flowers in the flower bed.
Monday was gorgeous, so I went to Home Depot, picked up several plants and Megan helped me plant them when we came home. I still have plans to add Lavender, Milkweed, and a big cactus looking plant, that I need to figure out the name of!
Bonus Question..... What's Your Favorite Easter Side Dish.....
Give me all the Broccoli Cheese Rice Casserole! My cousin Kelly makes the best, and thankfully she passed her recipe down to me, so I think I'll have to make it this year!




No comments:
Post a Comment