It's been a while since I've shared a Costco haul with y'all! We're big Costco fans around here, but we're only going about once a month right now. Last week, I went to stock up on a few things we were out of, and I purchased a few new goodies, so I thought I'd share what I found!
I've heard great things about the benefits of Celery Juice, so I decided to try Suja's Celery juice, and y'all, it's nasty. I have been able to get it down, by diluting it with water, and adding in some Vitality drops from Young Living, or mixing it in with my other favorite Suja juices, but I can't drink this straight. Megan liked it, but she also likes celery, and I don't- ha! I'm thinking I can add this in some popsicles or smoothies though for the girls.
DJ loves Philly Cheesesteaks, so I picked these up for him to try.
We love the Tilapia in our air fryer.
And their Chicken Cordon Bleu is always a favorite around here.
These roll ups are my favorite. I love making sandwich wraps with them, but they'd also be great for a breakfast burrito.
We were addicted to their spinach dip a few months ago, but I stopped buying it because we were eating it so much that we needed a break. I bought it again and it's still just as good.
I love that I can buy their turkey breast in bulk and freeze the other two packages.
Organic Spaghetti noodles.
I picked up these for the girls. They never get "cheetos" and I thought these would be a fun treat for them. Right now, they're stacked high in the pantry because we have other chips to eat.
Hands down, my favorite breakfast sausage.
Our usual spaghetti sauce was out, but I picked up this organic tomato basil sauce instead.
These meatballs are so good! I made them once with spaghetti sauce and noodles, and once with a pasta and lots of veggies. You can also eat them alone with some side dishes.
I have no idea what I'm making with this yet, but I thought we should try it!
Our favorite smoothie mix. We also blend these and make popsicles.
And I had to buy these biscuits again. I don't typically buy biscuits, but these are easy to throw in the oven, and they're really flaky and delicious.
What are some of your favorite things from Costco?
No comments:
Post a Comment