Is anyone else all "oh crap, Easter is on Sunday, and I'm so not ready for it!" Coming home from Spring Break had me trying to recover, and bam, Easter is here and I'm scrambling. I mean, I still haven't bought Easter basket goodies for the girls. If you're like me, I have a quick round up of last minute ideas for you at the bottom of this post, so keep reading :)
I did somehow manage to get our Easter decorations out. Mostly because I was needing to find the girls Easter baskets, so I figured I might as well put up a few decorations.
In our entry way, I have a vase off eggs, a wooden Easter sign, and a little carton of dyed eggs.
I added a little egg wreath that I found this year at Target in one of my farmhouse baskets, and then I decided to add two pictures the girls had painted. It looks silly, but I don't care because it's only up for a week or so.
In our kitchen, I added a wreath to the door, a little bunny, and cake stand.
I also stacked our Eater plates and a pewter deviled egg holder.
I added some Eucalyptus to my flowers, a little bunny, a nest of eggs, and tiny bunny salt & pepper shakes.
This furniture piece is new and I'm so excited to have it. DJ's parents had this "dry sink" in their home, and they recently downsized and didn't have room for this piece. It originally belonged to his grandparents, and it matches our dining table so well! Right now, I have it under our Bevo picture just outside the dining area, but eventually I'll move it under our dining room window, but our school shelf is there for now.
On the sideboard, I added a wooden bunny, egg candlesticks, a little plant, a sign, and smaller wooden bunnies that my mom gave me.
And in the living room, I hung up our felt Easter banner, placed the girls Easter baskets out, and decorated my tiered tray.
Little eggs, carrots, and a wooden egg complete the stand.
Alright, who needs some last minute Easter gift ideas?!!?
For Teen Girls:
Lavender Bath Bombs
For Younger Girls:
Whew! I hope that lists helps some of you out this year! Nothing like waiting until the last minute!










No comments:
Post a Comment