Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Gluten Free Finds

Back in September, we decided to switch Gretchen over to a gluten free diet. There were some signs and things that we wanted to see if going g-free would help, so we've been on the search for alternates that she can eat, so she doesn't feel like she's missing out.

Of course, eating foods that are naturally gluten free are our best bet. Meats, eggs, fresh veggies, fruits.... all of those are the best option. But, I also know that when raising a teen, we need to be realistic, and do the best we can. 

I thought I'd share with y'all a few of our favorite brands and products we've tried this far. 
I found these King Arthur mini-muffins at Target, and Gretchen loved them! They are definitely a treat, and I'd love to find more of a breakfast muffin option for her, but if we have something sweet that isn't gluten free, these are a great option for her to have. 
Highey is a brand that I've found on Thrive Market, at Target, and at Costco. So far, the Costco bags are the biggest and best value. All of the girls tried these cookies and they all liked them! 
They even have snickerdoodle cookies. 
I've been buying this cereal for several years now, and it's always been a hit. Other g-free cereals include Rice Krispies, some chex cereal, and I've found a keto g-free cereal at Costco that similar to honey grahams. 
I don't typically buy oreo's, but we wanted to try out the gluten free ones and they were a hit. The girls all ate this package within a few days. Downside- the regular oreos come in larger packages. 
We've found lots of gluten-free options from Thrive Market too. I've bought flour, muffin mixes, a cookie mixes, and banza pasta through them. Thrive Market will give you 30% off your first order when you click here to join! I love that you can shop through Thrive based on your dietary needs. So, if you're gluten free, you can refine your search to just gluten free items! You can also search for Vegan, Dairy free, and more! I also love that I can hop on the app, place an order and within a few days it will arrive at my door! 

Those are just a few of the gluten free finds we've found & love! Stay tuned, because I'll have a part 2 coming soon! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment