Happy Tuesday! I had a 4 day weekend and friends, it was so needed, but I still have so much to do and get done! I think I could use another 4 days- ha!
Here's a peek at Life Lately and what we've been up to.
Y'all know I live in yoga pants. Megan and I both got dressed for the day, and we ended up matching. She even went back upstairs and found a sweater that had stripes just like mine.
At the beginning of the month, we headed to Dallas for Megan's state gymnastics competition. She picked up her state leotard, and then we went to dinner at a pizza place near our hotel. (You can click here to read about her competitions)
My mom and niece met us in Dallas for the weekend and the girls were so excited to spend time together!
After Megan's meet, we grabbed lunch, and took the girls to the Galleria mall for some ice skating funl
Three girls ready to hit the ice!
Megan was in her element, she absolutely loved it! Toward the end, she was skating in the middle and trying to figure out turns.
Adalyn had fun too. She hugged the wall the entire time!
And what's a weekend without ice cream? We found a little spot close to our hotel, and treated the girls to an early dinner of ice cream. Adalyn picked out a unicorn flavor and I don't even know what was in it, but she loved it!
After ice cream, we made it back to the hotel for some Saturday night football, and of course these girls were cheering on the horns.
After we got back from our trip, my car needed a desperate cleaning. I managed to leave work a bit early, got an oil change, went to the car wash, vacuumed out the car, and came home to spray it all down with thieves cleaner.
I know y'all haven't seen much of Gretchen lately, but neither have we! She has been practicing so many nights after school for her school's one act play. We were able to watch her performance last week, and her school did an incredible job! Their costuming was gorgeous!
Gretchen was in the ensemble, so she didn't have any speaking parts, but she had a lot of movement to do in the play. We were so proud of her! Saturday her school competed against others in the district, and she was gone all day!
On Friday, I met two co-workers for lunch... both of them just had babies in September so it was wonderful to see them and snuggle this sweet baby! We ate lunch in Georgetown at Sweet Lemon Kitchen and oh my, the sandwich was delicious and I know I'll be going back there! It was the perfect girls lunch spot!
That wraps up some of our life lately! We've had a lot going on and when life happens, the blog tends to get neglected, sigh.
Be sure to follow along for every day life over on Instagram!
No comments:
Post a Comment