Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Amazon Lately

It's been a while since I've shared an Amazon Lately post, but the truth is, I haven't been ordering off Amazon a ton! I've been working hard to save some money and working on spending a little less and not impulse buying as much. But, I have a few goodies I wanted to share with you today! 
First up, I'm so excited about this tanning mouse I found. It has clean ingredients and it works great! I'll be applying this all Spring as I work on building a natural tan.

I ordered this diffuser for one of my Young Living giveaways I love the little designs and how cute it is! 

Gretchen needed a lock for her dance locker, so I quickly hopped online and ordered one for her. 

I love this shaving cream and have it on autoship so I don't even have to think about ordering it each month. It just comes in the mail. 

Adalyn needed new soccer cleats and the local stores around us didn't carry her size, so we ordered this pair for her, and the price point was perfect. 

We've used these dishwasher tablets for years, and I love the clean ingredients plus this doesn't leave a residue on your dishes. 

These mochi toys were perfect for Valentine's day for the girls classmates, but they're small enough they would be great Easter egg fillers! 

I ordered Thieves Laundry soap and wanted to dilute it for us, so I need containers. These pump dispensers were perfect. If you're looking to dilute their shampoo/conditioners/body wash, or even the hand soap, these are perfect. 

Gretchen received a Cricut Joy for Christmas, so we ordered more vinyl for her as a birthday gift. 

That's what we've been Priming! What's been on your Amazon orders lateluy?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment