Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Easter Decor

It took me forever to actually get out my Easter decorations this year. I really wasn't in the mood. We are in a season where the house seems dirty all of the time and I'm falling way behind with day to day chores and dragging out the Easter decor was just one more thing that I couldn't bring myself to do. 

I finally got the boxes down one afternoon and they sat in our entry way for several days. Sigh. 

I had last Friday off, and I was determined to catch up with the house and get out a few decorations. I just wanted to add a few simple touches, nothing overboard. 
To our dining table, I added a wooden bunny, a nest of eggs, some carrots, and a little egg block. 

Over on our sideboard, I added my pewter bunny platter, some eggs, a plant, and a rabbit. 
Just a few touches to make it colorful, but still simple and clean. 


In our hall table, I added an egg, some wooden signs, and little wooden bunnies. 

Even though we won't be home for Easter, and even though I really wasn't in the mood to decorate, I'm thankful that I finally set out just a few touches for the season. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment