Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Life Lately

This past week was crazy busy! I think we only survived with God's grace and a lot of prayers. Here's a look at life lately. 
The girls got bicycles for Easter and they've been riding whenever they can! Tuesday night, Adalyn and I went on a bike ride around the neighborhood and behind the school. 
The girls' bracelet making company has officially launched! They're selling $10.00 bracelets over on Instagram! We spent last week making a few more bracelets and taking some photos for the offocial opening! 
Megan has officially started cheer practice! She's so excited to learn cheers and practice. We've talked about camp and all the fun things she has coming up! We've started fundraising to help cover some of her fees and we are so appreciate and thankful for everyone that has helped out! 
Adalyn had a choir concert last week. Her friends are all in choir and they did a fabulous job singing songns about the sky, stars, and moon. 
I went on a late night walk with the girls and the sky was gorgeous! 
The girls had dentist appointments Friday morning and then the two little girls went to school. I let Gretchen stay home with me the rest of the day and we watched a movie and worked on more bracelets. 

Megan had gymnastics and Gretchen went to a sleepover after school, so Adalyn and I made a pizza for dinner. 

Saturday morning, we had a small garage sale before I had to pick up Gretchen from her sleepover and drop her off at school for play practice. Then the little girls and I headed to the UT spring game

It was fun to be back in DKR for the game and to see how hard the players & coach's have worked this season, but really the girls wanted to go see their football friends! 

I had to run back to pick up Gretchen, so I left the girls with DJ while he finished up film, ran home to get Gabby, dropped Gretchen off at her other play practice, and headed back to meet DJ and the girls. 
It was Gabby's first time at her namesake, so of course we had to take her to the field for some pictures! 

Once DJ had everything wrapped up, we headed to eat at Shoal's Cree, and then headed to Pease park for the girls to play. 


The girls had a blast playing and Gretchen ended up getting done early, so we picked her up around 9, and then all headed home! It had been a very busy day!
We've been go-go-go, so we stayed home Sunday morning and rested. We did a few chores, and then the girls begged me to take them to the pool. It was only in the 70s and the water was cold! They lasted about 10 minutes, but they played and had a little photo shoot! I was able to read a book and relax, which was so needed. 
Sunday night, I met some friends for dinner and it was so nice to sit and catch up! 

Now that Spring ball is over, i'm hoping life will slow down just a tad, and honestly, I'm counting down to summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment